Skip to content

Water & Sewer: Change Name or Billing Address

Complete this online form to send us an electronic request to update your customer record. Please allow three days notification before change takes affect.

    Type of Service

    Account Information

    Service Request: (required notice - 3 days)

    A new water service application must be submitted whenever there is a change of tenant and/or owner. Some changes cannot be made without written or verified authorization. If you request a change that requires authorization, our office will contact you.

    Change information for: