Rules of Upper Saucon Township Community Park
1. The park is open to the public only during the hours of day light (sunrise to sunset), or as otherwise posted.
2. Drinking and/or possession of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
3. Intoxication, indecent language, or disorderly conduct is prohibited.
4. All pets brought to the park must be controlled on a leash. Any fecal matter must be immediately disposed of by the owner.
5. Unless authorized by Upper Saucon Township, building fires, hunting, camping, fishing, horseback riding, driving golf balls and operating off-road vehicles are prohibited.
6. The use of firearms, crossbows or weapons of any kind is prohibited.
7. Damaging, defacing, or removing any park property is prohibited.
8. Littering is prohibited. All rubbish must be placed in park receptacles.
9. Motorized vehicles are to be parked and operated only in designated areas.
10. For the promotion of health and wellness, smoking is not permitted on park property.
11. Selling of food, concession or solicitation of any kind is prohibited without a permit from Upper Saucon Township.
12. Park facilities may be reserved by contacting the Township Office at 610-282-117 ext. 0.
13. Individuals using park facilities assume personal responsibility and risk.